Thursday, May 14, 2015

Drug Study Update May 14


A fun poster I saw at school today. 


I am witnessing behaviors in TsukiMoon that I have never seen before.  We just got home from school today.  At pick up he came bouncing out of the classroom and instead of having his head down and walking off campus he talked about his day!  Really, miracles never cease.

When we were ready to walk home he said good-bye to a kid in his class.  The boy, C, gave a lack-luster response but it didn't dampen TsukiMoon's happiness.  He told me that C and him had discussed living in an airplane, a 727, when they grow up.  TsukiMoon informed me that they think they can buy a mothballed one for about $500 since it won't have engines or seats.  It was just the shell and shouldn't be to expensive.

This is amazing because it means he had a conversation with another classmate and it sounds like it was fun.  In the past when I have heard conversations at school it is about a dispute.  Not so fun, this is much better.

To top it this trip into the incredible trip into the amazing TsukiMoon gleefully says, "let's skip all the way home."  Who is this kid with all of the energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment