Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Napkin Notes-- Steam Locomotive 3/17/2015


We seem to have moved on from rockets-- the new focus is trains. 

It is always amazing the depth our son, TsukiMoon  engrosses himself in a subject.  He uses astounding powers of observation informing me the difference between two pictures of trains, that look the same to my eye are that one has 3 horns instead of 4 like the other.

Revisiting why I started the Napkin Notes and keep it up:
I think it might be easy for TsukiMoon to lose the feeling of connection to people because he doesn't have his rocks with him, in the form of his parents.  It seems that he gets pushed off-track and engages in ways that aren't the best.  The daily Napkin Notes are to serve as a reminder that he has people that care for him and who he cares for.  In a small way I hope they help focus his intentions in the middle of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment